Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Happenings Lately

Hullo everyone!

This post is just going to be a bit of a mix of all the things going on lately :)

~ Lots of fun with visiting family--it is always so sad/lonely when company has to leave!

~ Crocheting hats :)  Something is very satisfying about finishing a quick project! 

~ I watched all the Lord of the Rings movies again this last week--I really, really love those movies, they never get old!  Unfortunately, though, the phone felt the need to ring whenever I started crying.  (Come on, who doesn't cry for poor Frodo?)

~ Listening to the 90 second samples of tobyMac's next album Eye On It almost non-stop.  I don't know how I am going to stand waiting until the 28th for the album to be released! 


What have you been up to this week?
*That was not a rhetorical question!  You can answer in the comments! ;) *



No comments:

Post a Comment