Saturday, June 16, 2012

Monthly Costume Focus

Hi Everyone!

I forgot how weird it is starting a new blog--I feel like I'm talking to myself...

I was thinking that something I would like to do is have a costume for each month to focus on--to make crafts inspired by, find inspiration photos and do some research on.  Since June is halfway over, I thought I should wait until July to start it up. 

Which costume do you think would be interesting to look at throughout July? 
I was thinking maybe I should start off with the Arwen Chase costume. 
Here is a pic, found here:


I think there are TONS of really interesting details on this that would be fun to look into.  Any thoughts? 

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with talking to yourself...I do it all of the time! : )
    Of course, if I'm reading this, then I guess you really aren't typing to yourself after all...

    ReplyDelete