Friday, June 15, 2012

The World of Woven Trees

Hello everyone!


So, I finally decided to make a blog just for Lord of the Rings, costuming and such.  For those of you who follow my other blog, Stitching up a Storm--no worries, I will still be posting there, I just want to focus more on actual stitching there and LOTR things here. 


The title "The World of Woven Trees" is part of a line in a song that some elves sing in The Fellowship of the Ring. 


I'll be working on transferring all of my LOTR posts from Stitching up a Storm here, and I will continue to post any craft/crochet tutorials/patterns on Stitching up a Storm.  

Any suggestions are welcome! :)

1 comment:

  1. "A Elbereth! Gilthoniel! We still remember, we who dwell...within the world of woven trees..."
    Something like that! =) Love the quote, love the soon-to-be-blog!

    ReplyDelete