Sunday, June 24, 2012

An Update!

Hey Everyone!


Wow, can you believe that another week has passed already?  July is right around the corner!  I can't wait--I love July, it is by far one of my favorite months. 


And, awesomely enough, I'll be starting some regular posts in July--which should be really fun.


I'll also be posting some pictures in the near future of some LOTR projects... I made an Arwen Coronation Headpiece that I have yet to get pics of, but I'll get some here as soon as possible!
I also finished a Elvish shawl/cape that I need to get some pictures of--I'm so happy with how it turned out!  I'll give some more details when I post pics.


As usual, the never-ending (at least for me!) quest to create Elf ears continues on.  I've managed to figure out a way that is cheap and easy (compared to my other ideas, at least) but you would have to be quite good with makeup to get a realistic look.  Please, don't even ask why I want Elf ears... I'm not exactly sure myself.


...And, that is about it! :)  I can't wait to get started with some posts on Arwen's Chase Costume--I'm pretty sure it must be her most complicated costume, upon looking at the others I've found that many of them have almost exactly the same shaping, the fabric seems to be the biggest difference between the dresses. 


By the way, a HUGE thanks to Kaitlin, Would You Like Yarn with That, and Andromeda for being the first 3 followers on The World of Woven Trees!   You guys are awesome! :)


Have a wonderful day!

*Sorry if the text is weird!  The settings seem to be a bit messed up right now--I'm working on it!*

No comments:

Post a Comment